Ranch Real Estate Feature Property
Diamond L Ranch
South Texas Hunting Ranch
870 +/- Acres Uvalde County
This incredibly versatile game fenced horseman’s, hunting & recreational ranch is located just 8 miles east of Uvalde in Uvalde County. The ranch has ½ mile of paved frontage on CR 101, driving time from San Antonio is about 1 hour, and it is only 15 minutes from the Frio River recreation areas at Concan. The largest portion of the ranch is South Texas type brush with thick stands of mesquite, oaks, and an incredible variety of other superior tree and brush species favored by big whitetail bucks. Terrain varies from mountains to flat with numerous interior roads throughout the ranch that provide access to hunting stands and livestock. In order to ensure the ranches continued standard of impeccable deer quality, numerous releases of improved genetics have been released in years past. Turkey, dove can be found throughout the ranch with quail hunting available year-round with the private bird hunting permit. Other wildlife include: Whitetail deer, Aoudad, Axis, Black Buck, Oryx, Elk, Fallow, Fox and Bobcats.
Water resources are varied plentiful: three water wells, nine water troughs, three ponds and the wet weather Salt Creek.
Improvements on the ranch include:
- A 2,200sq/ft. four bedroom - two story ranch style guest house with wrap-around porches and covered vehicle parking and/or trailer parking.
- A 3,200sq/ft main house built in 2012. The house is rock and stucco construction having four bedrooms, three bathrooms, one very spacious living area with a two sided fireplace which separates the kitchen area.
- Swimming pool, entertainment pavilion and 700sq/ft. of covered porches are located directly in front of this main house.
- A 1,100sq/ft guest lodge - sleeps seven.
- A 1,200sq/ft. guest lodge - sleeps five.
- 10,000+/- pipe implement barn.
- A 2,400sq/ft panel/pipe frame barn.
- A 1,000sq/ft panel/pipe frame barn.
- Numerous deer blinds set on concrete slabs, protein feeders and watering stations at the blind location convey with sale of the ranch.
- 15 RV hook-ups with water.
This ranch offers all of the assets that any hunter, ranch owner or horseman could want; it is truly a premier all around recreational ranch! List of equipment to convey is available upon request
Call for Price.
Click To Receive New Property Listing Updates.
Recent Property Listings
Reduced Price Listings
For more information or to schedule a preview of any of our listings
Please contact one of our agents.
Texas Ranch Sales
Mouse over our map. Click on region for listings.
Texas Ranch Listings
Eagle Ford Shale Properties
Texas Ranch Sales
Premium Ranch Real Estate Broker.
Texas Ranch Sales was founded by Sheldon & Zanna Grothaus; a 5th consecutive generation ranching in Texas. Their heritage is rooted deep in Texas soil. Their passion for the land, it's natural resources and the wildlife is evident by their stewardship practices; further reflected in the types of services offered and the quality of ranches offered for sale across Texas.
Ranches for sale include live water & hunting ranches, horse property, low & high fenced ranches, raw land & developmental property, these are our specialty. With our experience and knowledge of the market Texas Ranch Sales offers you a professional, positive and successful real estate experience.
"COME SEE TEXAS WITH US!"
Seco Creek Ranch Video
1432 Acre Medina County ranch for sale.
Contact us today to arrange for a showing ~ 830-741-8906
It is a great time to come and see the many ranches we have in Central Texas, the Texas Hill Country, South Texas Brush Country and the Mountains of West Texas. We offer for sale a great inventory of both low and high fenced ranches. There is no better time to acquire that Texas ranch you have always wanted. Land is a solid investment for you and your family's future. Allow us the opportunity to serve you with all of your Ranch Real Estate or Hunting needs.