Ranch Real Estate Feature Property

Verde Creek Ranch

Live Water Hunting Ranch / Farm

1064 +/- Acres Kerr County

A very beautiful Hill Country ranch nestled in the Camp Verde area. This historic ranch features beautiful rolling terrain and million dollar views from the higher elevations with giant live oaks, mature cedars and great deer brush. The property is tucked privately away among the incredible picturesque landscape offering the ultimate package of relaxation and recreational enjoyment. The ranch is game-fenced on 2 sides with 5 miles of roads meandering through the property. Beautiful native landscape and giant live oaks encompass almost 75% of the ranch, with the remaining 25% being well manicured and organized pastures. The ranch offers incredibly diverse terrain and landscapes creating endless opportunities and possibilities for the use of the ranch.

This ranch has been in the same family for 100 years. Tons of history here with an old german smoke house and several hand dug water wells.

Verde Creek Ranch has a total of 1.6+/- miles of Verde Creek with 1.2+/- being both sides of the well established creek, numerous wells and two ponds. There are many nice improvements including a home, barns, and fields.

A perfectly relaxing get-away and conveniently located!

Call for Price.

» Ranch Info »

Click To Receive New Property Listing Updates.

Texas Ranch Sales

Interactive Map

Mouse over our map. Click on region for listings.

Central Texas Ranch Listings West Texas Ranch Listings Texas Hill Country Ranch Listings South Texas Ranch Listings South Texas Ranch Listings






Texas Ranch Sales

Premium Ranch Real Estate Broker.

Texas Ranch Sales was founded by Sheldon & Zanna Grothaus; a 5th consecutive generation ranching in Texas. Their heritage is rooted deep in Texas soil. Their passion for the land, it's natural resources and the wildlife is evident by their stewardship practices; further reflected in the types of services offered and the quality of ranches offered for sale across Texas.

Ranches for sale include live water & hunting ranches, horse property, low & high fenced ranches, raw land & developmental property, these are our specialty. With our experience and knowledge of the market Texas Ranch Sales offers you a professional, positive and successful real estate experience.



Ranch Sale Testimonials

Sullivan Whitetail Ranch Video

507 Acre Montague County ranch for sale.
Contact us today to arrange for a showing ~ 830-741-8906

View Other Ranch Videos Here


It is a great time to come and see the many ranches we have in Central Texas, the Texas Hill Country, South Texas Brush Country and the Mountains of  West Texas. We offer for sale a great inventory of both low and high fenced ranches. There is no better time to acquire that Texas ranch you have always wanted. Land is a solid investment for you and your family's future. Allow us the opportunity to serve you with all of your Ranch Real Estate or Hunting needs.